2017年5月4日木曜日

519 La Isla Bonita - Una Gira Mundial v.0.91b



A little bit earlier but might be good for late Spring vacation!

"La Isla Bonita" - a version of playmobil 'Una Gira Mundial'.

My trial to cover the Latin-inspired pop anthem "La Isla Bonita" finally came to a world tour - 'Una Gira Mundial' in Spanish - because the sound has some Oriental aroma and Afro-American Hip Hop air. Anyway, enjoy playmobil dance by Spanish, Latin Americans, Afro-Americans and Beach Party People!

Ableton Live Lite native sounds only except for Dexed DX7 emulator. TR-909, TR-808, Analog Saw for base, and Celesta like sound for vocal part. Dexed Guitar from YAMAHA ROM is used for the metal synth riff. My point is the alternative for Spanish guitar part of original. Since I cannot copy it by my ears, tried to compose the similar but different melody by MPK mini.

Anyone who wants to see more of Playmobil Beach Party, visit my old post here [story telling was written in Japanese.] and the proceeding stories for the party can be found here (vol.201 - vol.205) [also in Japanese.]

Looking forward to the summer 2017!

*The first upload was initially allowed with monetization by the owner, but later it was blocked. I don't know why. Please let me know the reason.. Temporarily, I made it unlisted. I hope the policy of the owner someday change so that I can publish it again on YouTube.

Here is the silent version below. Please imagine the sound! :-)