2015年8月11日火曜日

その455 Sunrise from New World vol.9 



Latin trinity!




Congrats, Ms. Amazon! Your dance was amazing! I was moved!!

A girl from Argentina.

[originally, she is a flamenco dancer from Andalusia, Spain. Here, pls see her as a tango dancer. Impossible? Please!!;-)]

She is so attractive. Happily, smiling, and with vitality. I'd love to be like her...

A girl from Mexico.


Love music!

Love dance!

And love people!


LOVE and PEACE!!





.. They looked so happy that they do not seem to feel loneliness like me..

Love and Peace? Better than fighting? If I respect it, do they let me join them? Huh?



..Difficult for me.

I was born to fight. I can't love my enemies.

... First, let's start loving flowers. Flowers and nature. That's what I can do easily, possibly.. Well, finally, I could live in this age with them..

The age of no war.
The age of no enemy.


I'm Amazon Queen!
LOVE and PEACE!!
(ashamed..but feeling happy (*^^*))