2015年8月15日土曜日

その456 Sunrise from New Horizon vol.10 


3,2,1~! Latin Trinity, again~

Cerebrate your flag!

Ordem e Progresso!


Cerebrate 21st century!

Love and Peace!


Yes!

Cerebrate love and peace!

War is over!!

No more!!


Love and Peace!

Love..


..affairs...

Huh?

Who are you?

I'm an Armadillo.

Do not blame on me for leprosy.
I'm a victim!


Ok, but who are you?

I'm an Armadillo.
My guys are called..

Xenarthra!




チャーンチャーンチャ

チャチャチャチャ

チャチャチャーン♪


ラテンの国からやってきた~

おしりのちいさな女の子~♪

shake shake
shaka shaka


こっちを向いてよ

ホセ~♪



featuring Agavales,
double distilled,
100% de agave Tequila.






Viva Mexico!

Viva Tequila!

タラッタッタ~

タラララーラ♪


タタラッタッタ~

タラララーラ♪


Tango Argentina~♪

Love affairs♪


(Am I? I thought I was a Andalusian girl dancing flamenco... Where is my boy friend, Eusebio? Am I really Argentina girl!? Noooooo! Just pretending!)


Anyway, Brazilian, Mexican, Argentina and Andalusian. All are Latin guys.

Me, too. 

Xenarthra was originally born in modern day Latin America. South America. Meaning, we're Latin mammals!


(More Xenanthra comes later, after this series of summer girls.)